Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Custom Figure Message Board!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Hey all, I started a message board for custom action figures, so please come over, and post your customs!!

    Right now it looks like shit, but I just started it, and haven't even come up with a color scheme, let alone logo, but that will soon change!

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...b=forum&f=8132

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I?m really gonna join there mand, I can?t wait until I finish my currently 7" Cowboy from Hell sculpt!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Color me there. Not sure I have any pics to share mometarily, but will work on that... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Darkest Angel:
    Color me there. Not sure I have any pics to share mometarily, but will work on that... [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah you better!!!!

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    and I'm a mod!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    sorry, that just strikes me as funny... [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •